Kulshan Brewing Company is always looking for fun, smart people who share our passion for making award-winning beer, and inspire us with their ideas and work ethic. If you would like to put an application on file with us, please download our employment application below. Once you’ve completed the Job Application, please submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No OPen positions at this time.
About Kulshan Brewing Co.
Founded in 2012 by Bellingham native David Vitt, we are one of the fastest-growing breweries in Whatcom County, highly regarded for making delicious and well-balanced ales and lagers. Just one year after opening, we doubled the size of our brewhouse to 15 barrels in order to keep up with demand. In 2015 we opened a second brewery, affectionately named "K2", in Bellingham with a 30-barrel brewhouse. We have a strong following for our extensive line of award-winning beers, including Bastard Kat IPA, Red Cap Irish Red Ale, Transporter Porter, Good Ol' Boy Pale Ale and much more, plus a host of seasonal, specialty and limited-release beers.
KULSHAN’S MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to sustainably produce exceptional beer, bring people together, maintain a fun and fulfilling workplace and give back to our community.
KULSHAN’S CORE VALUES
- Sustainability. Sustainability at Kulshan means profitability, caring for our employees and being good stewards of our environment.
- Passion and Fun. We are passionate, hardworking, and dedicated to our shared purpose of brewing exceptional beer, providing exceptional service, and having fun while we do it.
- Community Engagement. We are actively involved in our local community as philanthropists, as a gathering place, and as educators of craft beer culture.
- Teamwork and Cooperation. We listen to and learn from one another. We show our appreciation for one another and collaborate within our organization and with others in the brewing community.
- Quality and Innovation. We take pride in the continuous improvement of our products, services, and relationships, and in introducing new products and processes into the craft beer culture.
- Respect and Inclusivity. We embrace the uniqueness of every customer and employee, trusting one another to do our jobs and live out the Kulshan values.
- Transparency and Accountability. We share information, keep our word, and create an atmosphere of openness, accountability, and integrity.